The best investment in your beauty
Get the article “How to choose the right lighting for make-up” on Your E-mail
Bulbs corresponds to regular daylight in the extent of 97%
The colour temperature of the bulbs is 4500K
- The optimal light intensity does not fatigue your eyes or create excessive shadows.
- Thanks to the aluminium cover the bulbs do not heat up (your regular vanity lights may heat and damage cosmetic products sensitive to high temperatures).
There is no ultra violet light.
We use bulbs with low flicker frequency – these are not excessively exhausting or tiring to your eyes even after 10 hours of working (specifically important for makeup artists and hairdressers).
- NB! When using regular bulbs, your eyes may get tired fast and these may cause headaches and malaise due to invisible flicker.
- Does not contain mercury, it’s derivatives or other poisonous, harmful or dangerous materials or substances.
- 9 times more economical compared to regular bulbs.
Lasts 20 000 hours (18 years) when turned on for 3 hours a day.
The most important difference from all analogues is versatility.
Lamps4makeup – is laconic elegant design, the most easy use and, of course, a perfect light.
Lamps4makeup does not need to be hanging up, so you do not have to drill the wall, to call workers, or to buy more attachment. They can be put anywhere: in the bedroom, on the windowsill, and they do not need to be equipped with a special area for makeup.
Lamps4makeup are very light and movable, you can rotate them, rearrange, direct the light, which is very important for the make-up, take with you.
Lamps4makeup is for those girls, who want to be sure that her makeup looks perfect, for those, who like to do the make up at Friday night and easily make a quality selfie, for those, to whom it is important always to stay beautiful.
Lamps4makeup is an investment for all the life.
To create a Lamps4makeup, I was trained in London, Moscow, Barcelona and other cities, we have examined the lighting of the best beauty salons, the views of the leading make-up specialists of the world, we have re-read everything on the Internet about the light for make-up, and have tested a lot. We have calculated the ideal distance between the lights, the height of the racks, power and temperature of the light.